Is it that am wrong about this life or I know more than am supposed to at this time? Hmm, so much for some reading and meeting people from diverse cultures, learning and experiences. They say, if you love your life then learn from history else people will learn from your failures. Well, doesn't that make you part of history, at least? Yes, it does. However, I never fail to ask, 'Which history are they talking about?' I thought it is said that, history is not what happened but what is told. So, why do I have to learn from a history or better the story which someone told based on his or her personal perspective, interests and allegiances. Imagine how much pain that several millions of people are going through today because of some history? For some, the history which have been handed over to them is so CORRECT that nothing can be added or removed from it. Hmm, it would have been fantastic, if they were correct. The challenge is that it is such people, peddling those histories that are behind much of the pain in the world today. That sounds too simplistic, isn't it? Tell me, what story would you hear and it will be enough to turn you into a killer? Well, hope I don't end up turning many of my readers into ready 'killer squads'! Hahahahahahaha. Just think about it. Why would someone kill for something he or she does not truly know its beginning or end? Guess my questions are becoming too many. World over, people are killing people and sometimes one wonders what is done to stop others who are thinking of going the same path. Whatever is being done, by different countries calls for some serious questioning. Are the correct things being done? If yes, please tell me which country is doing that? Till I hear from you, may I say that, more than anything, most countries are just 'peddling' whatever that gives semblance of rule and order. Look deep inside and you will discover that the Presidents or Political Leaders of this generation are fighting for interests that we 'commoners' know nothing about. They tell us that, our interest is their motivation but we 'see' our interests trampled just to ENSURE that 'our interest' is protected. Who is fooling who here? My dear, do you have something serious doing? Just go about it with all that is in you. But, never pretend about the tensions around. If I may suggest, do give yourself good time for good laugh, even at the seeming most intelligent and patriotic political leader around you. Decide never to fall victim of the different class distinctions created to keep everyone thinking how they want us to think and being proud of it. Join me and learn to be yourself, never looking for someones's approval to be the best possible. I wish I can help you anywhere. Are you still there?
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

1 comments:

  1. Too simple to be too complicated. What a life anyway.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top