Prayer request from a son for his parents
Dear Brethren (Samuel),

With this short e-mail I wanted to call you to prayerfully support my country. As you probably know there is a war going on between Russian-backed terrorists and Ukrainian army in the East of my country. This is basically a war between Russia and Ukraine regardless of the fact that the whole civilized world refuses to call it this way. But I don't want to write much about it as there is so much information on this armed conflict online. The thing I wanted to write you about is family. The picture above (please, enable pictures in this e-mail if you don't see any picture above) depicts my hometown. Currently my parents are trapped in there. For the past three days they have been hiding in the cellar because of the constant artillery fire. The city itself is almost completely destroyed. There is no water, electricity or gas. There are no money and no food to buy as all stores are either closed or destroyed. There is no way to leave the region, let the city alone. And there is not much that we can do. Therefore I would like to ask you to pray for them. I believe that God will protect them and give them everything they need in the right time.

Thank you.

Yevgen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top